7:55 AM
HI ALL!!!
I think have not been meeting my deadlines recently. It has been so busy for me even if is the 2nd week of the school. Meetings, meeting, FYP, FYP and training + grading. H haven;t had a good night sleep lately and luckily my injuries doesn't hurt tat badly. For start, I accumulated 5 blue black bruises pass the recent weeks. I mean all this can be prevented like not sparrring but the learning experience is very important. I learned a lot through it, got myself injured, strengthening my mental and physical body =D For me, after getting injuries and limp around, I began to realized the warmth from the sunlight rather than complaining alot about the heat. In short, we began to treasure things and look at things from a different perspective. =P But anw, no physical exercise for tis wk T_T.
Some group photos after my grading...thnk i nv post up much things about my training. =X

The gang which I "sweat" alot with =D

Really sorry for the lack of post, I knw is about sad when u enter my blog and no post. =X I shall try digging for time. =X
will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska